Skip to content
- M&M’s Counting Book – Pair m&ms with the pages of the book to learn colors, sorting, and patterns.
- Creepy Crawly Bugs (Laminated) – Match bugs to their picture in the book.
- Creepy Crawly Bugs (w/ googley eyes) –
For Preschool level, use puppets to retell the story or talk about bugs.
- Assorted Bug Toys (on sticks and clothespins)
- Bumble Bee Puppet
- Cricket Puppet
- Jungle Friends – A custom lift a flap book – match the baby animals to their moms.
- The Eight Book – Count to eight one each page with different pictures.
- My First Easter w/ Duck Puppet – A Preschool book about Easter, with a Duck puppet for retelling.
- Spring – A Preschool board book with Glue Dot page fluffers for easier page turning.
- The Snowy Day – A Preschool board book with Glue Dot page fluffers for easier page turning.
- Barney’s Color Surprise – A Preschool board book with paper clip page fluffers for easier page turning.
- Home: Sparkle Fun – a colorful, sparkle book with Popsicle stick page fluffers.
- No, No Puppy Book and accessories on carpet square – A custom made book from Linda Burkhart with activities, objects and communication cards.