- BM for Windows (vs. 5.1.8) – an older version of Boardmaker, for use with older systems.
- Boardmaker (v 6.0) – a newer version, includes the latest picture addendum
- Boardmaker (v 6.0 Plus) – includes interactive PC features
- Boardmaker (v 5.0) with 98, 00, 02, 04 addendum
- Hands On Reading Book and CD – Pre-made boards for communication to pair with classic books.
- Thematic Units: Holiday Stories – Pre-made books, activities and communication boards for 7 major holidays.
- Beyond Boardmaker I – Hundreds of pre-made schedules, communication boards, activities, calendars, and games.
- Beyond Boardmaker II – A second series of pre-made materials.
- (2) Cloze Pro – Create custom Cloze activities
- Word Bar – Talking word bank tool
- Switch Activities ( People)
- (2) Clicker 5 (Win) – Reading and writing software, has accessibility features for switch users. You can download ready made activities or create your own to match any curriculum.
- (2) Clicker 5 (Mac) – Mac Version.
Clicker 5 Addendums:
- Clicker Animations – Create communication grids, activities and stories with animations.
- Clicker Paint – Create your own stories, or have student re-tell a story using their own pictures and words.
- Find Out and Write About: Dinosaurs – Books and activities offered at 3 different comprehension levels about Dinosaurs.
- Find Out and Write About: Animals of Hot Lands – Books and activities offered at 3 different comprehension levels about Animals of Hot Lands.
- Find Out and Write About: Animals of Cold Lands – Books and activities offered at 3 different comprehension levels about Animals of Cold Lands.
- Find Out and Write About: Explorers – Books and activities offered at 3 different comprehension levels about Explorers.
- Find Out and Write About: Ancient Egyptians – Books and activities offered at 3 different comprehension levels about Ancient Egyptians.
- Find Out and Write About: Life Cycles – Books and activities offered at 3 different comprehension levels about Life Cycles.
- Find Out and Write About: Rainforests – Books and activities offered at 3 different comprehension levels about Rainforests.
- Find Out and Write About: Plants – Books and activities offered at 3 different comprehension levels about Plants.
- Planet Wobble I – A series of interactive books presented at different levels with comprehension/ memory activities.
- Planet Wobble II – A continuation of the Plantet Wobble Series.
Don Johnston Software :
- Simon SIO (stage 1) – Individualized phonics instruction, lets students hear how they are reading (with use of a microphone) and collects printable data.
- Simon SIO (stage 2) – A continuation of Simon SIO Stage 1.
- Start-To-Finish Set (Title: Treasure Island) – Book and activities presented at a lower reading comprehension level.
- Write:Outloud – Individualized phonics instruction, collects printable data.
- Early Literacy books and CD – Age appropriate content presented at lower reading levels.
- Sports Books on CD – A series of sports related books with appropriate activities to pair with them.
- Test Talker – Reads tests to students (requires teacher to prepare the test in the program)
- WYNN training DVD – Walk through tutorial on WYNN software
Intellitools Software :
- MathPad software – Do arithmetic on the computer using the onscreen software, or paired with the Intellitools keyboard.
- Colorful Caterpillar (Ready Made Literacy program) – Computer activities to pair with the book. Also includes printable activities and overlays to use with the Intellitools keyboard.
- (2) Overlay Maker w/ Users Guide – Create custom overlays to use with the Intellitools keyboard.
- Choose and Tell Nursery Rhymes – Allows students to tell a story by choosing what will happen next. Includes optional scanning for switch users.
- Choose and Tell Legends – For an older audience than Choose and Tell Nursery Rhymes.
- Switch it! Diggers – Cause and effect – build a truck or bulldozer using a switch or mouse click.
- Making Sense with Numbers and Letters by Inclusive, Inc. – Designed for Preschool and Pre-literacy users to increase awareness of letters, numbers, memory, visual perception and language skills.
Judy Lynn software :
- Look & Listen #141 – Cause and Effect activities
- Match It #601 – Switch accessible matching activities.
- Switch Accessible Boombox Software – Activate an onscreen boombox using a switch.
- Wheel of Sounds #219 – Customize a panel with pictures and sounds of your choice. Cause and Effect.
- Cause & Effect Factory #251 – Build things in the factory using a switch
- Cause & Effect Carnival (backup) – Play classic carnival games using a switch
- Cause & Effect Amusement Park – Play classic amusement park games using a switch.
- Animated Toys II – Activate on screen toys using a switch.
- Safe at Last! – A switch accessible Mine Sweeper type game.
- Single Switch Games 2 – Switch accessible games
- Early Learning I – Switch accessible activities for learning the alphabet, numbers, colors and shapes.
- Simtech Bundle CD (24 programs) – A series of cause and effect/ switch activities.
- Super Switch Puzzles – Switch accessible puzzles, can also create using custom pictures.
- Switch Kids – A series of switch accessible games using familiar characters.
- Cause & Effect: Sights and Sounds – Simple cause and effect software.
- Cause & Effect: Sights and Sounds (backup CD) – Simple cause and effect software.
- Son of Cause and Effect: Sights and Sounds – Simple cause and effect software.
- Revenge of Cause and Effect: Sights and Sounds – Simple cause and effect software.
- More Cause and Effect: Sights and Sounds – Simple cause and effect software.
- Everybody Has Feet – Preschool songs activated with a switch.
- Letter Olympics – Teaches the difference in b and d.
- Touch It -Animals – Touchscreen/ mouse game to teach computer access.
Soft Touch (now part of Marblesoft):
- Teaching Access Ability – Teaches users a variety of computer access options – touchscreen, switch use, scanning, Intellitools and mouse use.
- Old McDonald’s Farm Deluxe – A series of activities to pair with the classic song. Switch accessible.
- Old McDonald’s Farm Deluxe Overlay CD – Printable overlays for the Intellitools keyboard.
- Old McDonald’s Farm Print, Play & Learn CD – Printable activities, overlays and communication cards to pair with the classic song.
- Switch Basics – Learn to use a switch with activites.
- Songs I Sing at Preschool – Interactive Preschool songs activated with a switch.
- Songs I Sing at Preschool overlay CD – Printable overlays for Preschools songs.
- Teen Tunes Plus – Play age appropriate songs on a cool interface using a switch.
- Teach Me Phonemics: Blends – Switch accessible phonetic software.
- Teach Me Phonemics: Medials – Switch accessible phonetic software.
- My Own Bookshelf – Download ready made interactive on screen books, or create your own. Books can be accessed with a switch.
- Animal Kingdom Books Addendum – Ready made books about Animals to use with My Own Booksheft.
- Test Me Score Me – Create you own switch accessible tests.
Silver Lining :
- Picture This… School Routines and Rules – Photo library
- Picture This… Photos in Boardmaker Libraries – Photo library
- Picture This… Places You Go, Things You Do – Photo library
- WordQ (word prediction) by Quillsoft – a sophisticated word prediction program that runs on top of your normal computer word processing software.
- SpeakQ (voice dictation) by Quillsoft – Do your word processing through voice dictation.
- (2) Roller Typing – an age appropriate typing tutorial program
- Mario Teaches Typing II – Learn to type with Mario.
- All Star Typing: Basketball – Learn to type with Basketball activities.
Miscellaneous Software Titles
- Baby Wow! – Toddler level cause and effect software
- Earobics (Home Version) – Learn to listen for different phonetic sounds
- CAST e-reader – Text to Speech software
- (5) Assorted Printable Visual Supports from FDLRS – Pre-made printable visual supports and communication boards for hundreds of activities.
- Kidspiration – Word recognition, vocabulary, writing and math skills.
- First Keys 2 (widget.com) – Learn to spell words over a series of spelling/typing activities. Use the pre made lists or create you own. Use with a touchscreen or mouse.
- Identification Skills (color, find, match, size skills) – Learn to differentiate objects/ pictures based on color, size and name.
- Think n’ Play Songs – Audio CD of Preschool/ Early Learning songs.
- Read Please – Text to speech software for your computer